Contract Compliance Services
PKF’s CCS professionals are experienced in serving a variety of our firms’ clients in a wide range of industries in areas such as royalties, licensing, distribution agreements, advertising, digital content and more. As a result, we understand the complexities and nuances of a range of business contracts, processes and procedures and have been able to help companies recover revenue misstated in self-reporting statements while maintaining and improving relationships with their business partners.
Our services are as follows:
- Royalty Compliance — aims to recover fees, help strengthen licensing relationships and identify opportunities for mitigating risk.
- Software End-User License Review — monitors license compliance for software vendors, leading to increased current and future licensing and maintenance revenue.
- Vendor Contracts — advises on management of vendor relationships.
- Ad Agency Contract Compliance — aims to identify significant cost recoveries or other improvement opportunities.
- Reseller and Distributor Review — assists with the enforcement of contracts with channel partners.
- Digital Distribution — assists digital content owners in assessing the completeness and accuracy of self-reporting of content distribution.
- Software Asset management (SAM) — can include a review of people, process and technology areas against industry standards.
- Intellectual Property (IP) Audit — assistance in assessing and optimizing processes of the IP governance throughout different stages of the IP lifecycle.