The potential for blockchain exists across all industries, from banking and healthcare to education and retail. This digital platform can record and verify transactions on a ledger visible to all while closed to revisions at the same time. These capabilities provide transparency and security, which are attributes that are becoming paramount as the world continues to advance through full digital transformation.
Why Blockchain is Important
Blockchain offers the potential to provide faster and more secure transactions, streamline and automate back-office operations, and reduce costs by leveraging cloud-based technologies. Is your organization ready to adopt the potential of blockchain?
PKF F.R.A.N.T.S. Blockchain Services professionals can help. We focus on assisting financial service firms identify an effective use case strategy to derive maximum blockchain benefit.
How businesses are currently using blockchain technology:
- Smart contracts
- Supply chain auditing
- File storage
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Neighborhood microgrids
- Identity management
- Data management
- Stock trading
Our approach to blockchain starts with an assessment where various service lines can support the following developments:
- Creating awareness in your organization. The aim of this is to raise the level of your awareness, working together to identify blockchain potential.
- Performing a blockchain opportunity assessment. During this phase, the focus is on identifying the areas of application and use cases that would bring the highest added value.
- Developing a transformation road map. In the third phase, we help consolidate, prioritize and build a multi-phase transformational road map.
- Supporting implementation. In this phase, we support you with the definition and implementation of proofs of concept, pilots and full-scale blockchain implementations integrated with your organization and its value chain.
Have you considered these five questions?
- How can blockchain unlock value in your organization’s value chain?
- How will blockchain affect your organization over the next 2, 5, and 10 years?
- What are the taxation and legal implications of blockchain for your organization?
- What are the barriers to organizations pushing off their blockchain agenda?
- What does product innovation look like for your company?
We have expertise and experience with numerous blockchain types.
- Mixed Tech Stack
- Blockchain 3.0